Whole House Water Softener Installation, Repair & Service
We understand how valuable clean water is to our customers. MetPure whole house water softeners are designed to eliminate a wide range of contaminates that may be harmful to you and your loved ones, and to prevent hard water scale that forms and clogs your water pipes.
It’s a Whole House Solution with soft water to every corner of the house!
We never compromise quality. MetPure water softener, designed with high-flow system, guarantees a continuous supply of soft, clean water in every corner of your house. Every component must pass our rigorous testing procedures and every system is installed professionally and meets the code.
To serve our community, we offer in-home, FREE, NO OBLIGATION, estimate. We make sure each water softener installed meets your needs and budget. Call us today, and let us provide you a consultation for the best price available.
MetPure Zenith Water Softener
MetPure Alyssa Water Softener
- Structural resin tank
- Excellent service rates with high flow capacity up to 27 GPM
- Durable & reliable performance
- LCD backlit display
- System made in USA
- Pentair Fleck control valves with digital display
- Euro-style, 2-in-1 sleek design
- Excellent service rates with high flow capacity up to 11.6 GPM
- Durable & performance
- Space Saving
- System made in USA
- Pentair Fleck control valves
1) The body of a water softener is a tank filled with resin beads. These beads are covered with sodium ions. As hard water passes through, the resin beads act like a magnet, attracting the calcium and magnesium ions (hardness) in exchange for the sodium ions.
2) Eventually the resin beads become saturated with mineral ions and have to be re-charged.” This process is called regeneration, and is conducted by the control valve on the top of the tank. The control valve is the brain of the system.
3) During regeneration, a strong brine solution is flushed through the resin tank, bathing the resin beads in a stream of sodium ions which replace the accumulated calcium and magnesium ions (hardness).
4) The brine solution, carrying the displaced calcium and magnesium ions, is then flushed down the drain by fresh water. The regenerated resin beads can be used again and again.
Make an Appointment
San Dimas, CA 91773
Toll Free: 800-880-9895